Corded SIP Phones
All Telebroad's recommended phones are POE compatible - meaning that they are powered by the Ethernet cable that also provides the network connection. You will, however, need to get a separate power adapter with the listed voltage if your network infrastructure does not supports this technology.
- * Expansion module EXP43 offers a 4.3" color display and 60 additional soft keys (20 physical keys and three pages.) Three modules can be daisy-chained to a phone for a total of extra 180 keys!
- ** Expansion module EXP40 offers 40 additional soft keys (20 physical keys and two pages.) Six modules can be daisy-chained to a phone for a total of extra 240 keys!
- *** The T48S has no physical softkeys. Instead, 29 programmable touchscreen keys are available to be programmed as line or soft keys.
- * Expansion module EXP50 offers a 4.3" color display and 60 additional soft keys (20 physical keys and three pages.) Three modules can be daisy-chained to a phone for a total of extra 180 keys!
- * The phone has no physical soft keys. Instead, 29 (SIP-57W) or 27 (SIP-58A) programmable touchscreen keys are available to be programmed as line or soft keys.
- ** Expansion module EXP50 offers a 4.3" color display and 60 additional soft keys (20 physical keys and three pages.) Three modules can be daisy-chained to a phone for a total of extra 180 keys!
- *** Camera model CAM50 for video calls and conferencing, can be connected to the SIP-58A. The camera is sold separately.
* The VVX601 model has no physical soft keys. The touch screen offers 16 programmable soft and line keys.
* Expansion module EMP50 offers a 5" color display and 90 additional line keys (30 physical keys and three pages).
For telephone's mounting choices click here
For telephone headsets choices click here
For replacement handsets for your existing phone click here
USB Wi-Fi adaptor - the Yealink WF40 Wi-Fi USB dongle can connect your Yealink SIP phone to an existing wireless network. The plug-and-play device is a convenient solution for offices with Wi-Fi only network or for phones that are too far from an IP port.
Bluetooth adaptor - the Yealink BT-41 dongle adds Bluetooth functionality to your Yealink SIP phone and enables it to connect a wide variety of Bluetooth Headsets.
ATA adaptor - Analog Telephone Adaptor is a device that connects traditional analog telephones and fax machines to a VoIP network. You may want to buy one if you have some standard telephony equipment that works well for what it does but you want to use it with your VoIP network. In other words, ATA allows you to avoid having to operate and maintain two networks (standard and VoIP), keeping equipment that is functional but without benefiting from the advantaged of VoIP.
Cordless SIP Phones
Cordless SIP phones (that work with a VoIP network) offer the convenience of being able to step away from your office desk. They are a good choice for people who prefer talking into a handset over using wireless headsets.
Cordless phones are also known as DECT phones. DECT stands for Digital Enhanced Cordless Technology. The DECT technology allows a wireless connection between the handset and base station. The base station provides the connectivity to the SIP network. The talk range between handsets and the base station can be doubled with a repeater. Repeaters can also circumvent thick walls and other obstructions to help with indoor reception issues.
A base station is not limited to one cordless phone. It can handle multiple accounts and handsets (extra handsets need to be bought separately). Each handset can, in turn, handle several calls simultaneously.When setting up cordless phones, in most cases you would want a separate phone number for each handset, but there is also an option to share numbers among several workers.
5 units per base station.
2 simultaneous calls.
5 units per base station.
2 simultaneous calls.
Selection of a conference telephone mostly depends on the size of the room where it will be used. In the following table this is indicated by the Room size and Microphone (reception) radius specifications. Larger rooms can be accommodated by attaching external microphones to the phone (bought separately) to extend reception radius.
* The Yealink CP 960 has a 5" touch screen.
** To connect a mobile phone to the Konftel 300Wx you need to purchase a separate cable. Your mobile phone need to have a 3.5mm audio jack to connect the cable!
Additionally the phone supports a wireless IP or analog connection option using DECT technology. A separate base station is required for the wireless connection and provides reception range of up to 1000 feet (open area) or 165 feet (indoor).